Women's History Month Questions for Black Mental Health and Healing Practitioners:
- What practices and tools are you using to create emotional safety and freedom for Black women?
- How are you challenging and checking your own internalized misogynoir as a wellness practitioner? Are you challenging the misogynoir of clients who are not Black women?
- How are you disrupting practices that encourage Black women to over give? How are you supporting Black women with holding boundaries and practicing self care?
- How are you ensuring your work with Black women makes space for all Black women-including those who are trans, queer, bi-racial, disabled, immigrant etc?
- How can Black healers and mental health workers help make a world without the oppression of Black women possible?