Astrology as a Healing Practice for Black Communities: Mercury Retrograde Reflection Questions
Where in your life can you deliberately slow down in order to increase integration & understanding?
- Consider making a concrete plan to spend time in reflection, contemplation, & reassessment.
What forms of processing information -- negative or positive -- have worked well for you in the past?
- Give yourself the gift of pre-emptive access to those methods before you need them.
- If you don't have solid methods yet, use this time to explore & experiment.
What have you learned about how you prefer to engage with communication?
- Be brave enough to share your communication preferences with those you love.
- Be loving enough to ask for others' communication preferences -- and then follow through!
If something in your life goes a little haywire, can you slow down enough to create instructive meaning from it?
- How might you choose to use that haywire experience to generate deeper comprehension & clearer choices?
How might deliberate rest practices -- physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, & spiritually -- support you at this time?
- Which kinds of rest feel most resonant for you? Can you prioritize engaging with it ASAP?