Journaling And Reflection Tool for Suicide Awareness And Prevention Month - Image Description:
Affirmation Journal Prompts:
- Today, on world suicide awareness day, I am feeling _______.
- I will process my feelings by___.
- I will do ___ to create a world where all Black people living with mental distress & suicidal ideations are supported.
- I will support the families and communities of Black folks who have lost loved one's to suicide by________.
- I will not allow people to shame Black folks who have contemplated or completed suicide. I will fight back by_____.
- I will take time to uplift the memories of Black folks we have lost to suicide by___.
- I recommit to being a safe space for all Black folks struggling with mental health. I pledge to unlearn ableism and mental health stigma. I pledge to listen to those struggling and validate their truths. I pledge to to support my community in radical, restorative healing.
If you or someone you know needs support, call national suicide prevention hotline at 1-800-273-8255